Sunday, July 20, 2008

Told You!!!

Ok Now I know that my fan base is now up to 3. I would like to give credit where credit is due. I would like to Thank my blog kidnapper/designer Keri for making it all pretty. Looks marvelous! Thank you Keri for Buzzin around my blog.
Went to a Luau last night. Had a lot of fun. Lots of food, swimming, mosquitos and friends. (I worked on stamping stuff of course).

I have just been working on my cards for convention. I successfully cut out 100 flowers yesterday and got them all inked up for the next step (My fingers are now a nice shade of cameo coral. Well. I am off to do some more mad stamping! Toodles!

Stampette

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WOO HOO!!! LOOK AT YOU!!! NICE BLOGSPOT!!! ITS GREAT WHEN SOMEONE CAN HIJACK IT AND MAKE IT LOOK PRETTY AND SUCH ISN'T IT!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Julie, AKA<<< Jules, Stampette,,,,

Glad to hear ya had a great weekend. When is the next get together at your house? I've got tons of page kits ready to be put together!!! Nothing like inviting myself, huh??? Talk to ya soon!!
Love ya
Gina