Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello Everyone!

It was a great day at the womens fair today! I really enjoyed visiting with you and seeing my old friends and meeting some that are new! The make n takes were great! I think so far we have done around 300 of them. I will post the photos of the booth and the stuff monday night (I have the fair tomorrow from 10 to 5 then I am going to watch the DH play dodgeball) and then it will be home to catch up on some zzzzz's before I head to the real job on monday. :) . If you didnt get to come out today you may want to come out lots of free goodies. Great booths this year. I will say after doing this fair for 10 years now I have figured out how to not bring the whole stamp room! LOL... Too funny.

I would also like to take a second to Thank my dear friends for giving up their weekend to spend with me helping me with the booth and the prep time getting ready. I love you all you are the GREATEST!!! Jennifer, Keri and Michelle!

Well, off to get some sleep and a few minutes of kitty therapy (dakota time).

Stampingly,
Julie aka "Stampette"

0 comments: