Saturday, March 14, 2009

Anyone out there???

Hellloooo out there. I was just wondering if anyone was reading the blog??? If you are I would love to see your comments. If you leave a comment you will be put into a drawing for my blog candy. This weeks blog candy is going to be a stamped jar with CHOCOLATE in it!!! Yummy. Ok, now I am bribeing you to read the blog. LOL...

I am at a crop at McConnell AFB today. I am getting ready to do my make n take so i cannot stay on here long. I will blog at you later!

Jules

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie,
Of course I read ur blog,,,how else could I keep up on whats going on? I wanna win somethin'!!!
See ya soon,
Gina

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

Guess who? OF COURSE I AM HERE!! ACTUALLY I AM WITH YOU OR I WAS WHEN THIS POST WAS DONE!! SO HA, I DO READ YOU AND I DO COMMENT!!!

Ronda said...

I'm reading.
Ronda

Ronda said...

I'm reading!!
Ronda

doggiemom said...

I keep up on yours and everybody else's. How else would I live outside my computerless world at home. Of course I have to read at work and only for a bit, but I try to read everyone's everyday. Even though there are those that don't post every day or anything even close to that! LOL