Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bunco Update

Last night 12 of us had a great time with Stampin' Bunco! We had great snacks! Great prizes and Great FUN! Congratulations to the winners of the certificates. Remember that I will be turning in the order for the prizes. Thanks to all for coming and making it a wonderful time! (I will be posting the photos on my website)

This weekend I am vendoring at a crop being held on the Air Force Base. Well I am going to keep today short as my mother in law heads back to california in the morning. It has been a good visit and we will miss her. I would also like to have everyone keep one of my friends in their thoughts and prayers (Sharon) as her mother passed away yesterday.

Hugs to all

Julie

1 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME!! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT MONTH!!!