Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, I cannot believe that it is already 2009. Time to ring in the new year. I will tell you that I had a great time last night at a Murder Mystery night. We all dressed up in old western type wear and had parts to act out. You had to act your part, dress your part and figure out whom was murdered at the "Deadwood Saloon". It really was cool. Great performances and costumes. I will try to get some uploaded online so that you can see the fun.

Today I went to Topeka and tomorrow I am going to get some stamping in and finish my newsletter that is going out to my stamp group. Not sure what the rest of the weekend will bring but hopefully a lot of stamping as I am in the mood to get some done!

Have a great 2009 hope to see and hear from you all soon!

J

0 comments: