Monday, January 5, 2009

Makeover Monday

HELLO EVERYONE!

Well today I am starting the new programs. This is Makeover Monday. This is where either I find a card or scrapbook page and give it an SU makeover. (if you find one that you would like to see madeover send me a link and I will give it a shot).




Today I picked a simple monochromatic card using the priceless set. Here are the supplies I used.




Cardstock:


Old Olive


Very Vanilla


Basic Black




Ink - Old Olive


Accessories: Silver Brad & Stampin' Dimentional




I decided to add the flower to add a little pop to the card. This card can easily be converted by sliding the focal point to the left or wrapping a ribbon above the sentiment. Easy to do easy to copy. Make one of your own and send it to me. I would love to see your version.




Hope that you had a great monday!

The first card is the Card I found in Papercrafts Remodeled. The second card is the remodeled card made with all SU supplies (all images copyrighted by Stampin' Up!)


Jules

1 comments:

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

I really like the card. Very elegant looking!! Love the newsletter by the way and I will definitely get some things together for the Biggest looser stuff! Great job!!!