Thursday, August 7, 2008

The New Catalog is here, The new catalog is here!

Did I mention that the new catalog is here. I have them. They are available. Convention was great! (oh no wait terrible, bad, awful) that was for J.R. My head is swimming with ideas. I have so many great samples that I traded for. It was the best year with the best card ideas. We got FREE stamps given to us. Not to mention the 3 free sets we got at convention. A really cool gift bag and stuff from memento mall (a supply tote). They really spoil us there. I could go to convention daily :)

Much to your disbelief I have updated my classes and events on my website. I am hoping to have a newsletter out to you by this weekend. Between the other 100 things I will be trying to fit in this weekend. Not sure when I am going to catch up on my sleep from last week, but I have to somewhere. I am toooo tired at work.

Ok, I just wanted to give you a little update and say hello to my fans! Goodnight and hope to speak to you soon. visit my website www.julieward.stampinup.net

Toodles!
Stampette

0 comments: