Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday - Is it Friday yet?????

Hellloooo there! Whew, I am still up working on stuff for the open house. I almost have the purse done that will be an upcoming class. I made a really cute sign for my bathroom and will be finishing my "seasonal" plate. My spooky spider jar that is made with our Decor Elements is just really cute. I am having so much fun playing in the stamp room right now that I just dont want to go to work. I just want to play. (he he). Dakota has been up here all night stamping and sorting things with me. He loves the stamp room.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon! For those of you that RSVP'd remember that you get extra tickets! Gotta get some sleep! Toodles
Stampingly,

Jules

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WELL AREN'T YOU BEING THE CREATIVE ONE?? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!! YOU KNOW OF COURSE KERI AND I WILL BE THERE SATURDAY WITH BELLS ON!!!

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

Julie, is there a photo of the purse? How did your open house do?