Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend is over

Another weekend passes us by. Where do they go. I went garage saleing Saturday with my friends and we were looking for great bargains (I was looking for things to apply the decor elements on). Got rained on but had a good time. Sunday I played on the computer and did a little stamping in the stamp room getting ready for the open house. I have some really cute projects in the works. I am hoping that I can get a few more done and post them online for everyone here in the next couple of days.


Well I am going to head to bed so that I can dream of stamping some more!

Ta Ta!

Julie - aka "Stampette"

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

IT SOUNDS LIKE U ARE MAKING AN INCREDIBLE EFFORT TO GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS. WAY TO GO JULIE!!! EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT!!! THANKS FOR TAGGING ALONG IN THE RAIN WITH US SATURDAY, A LITTLE WET BUT LOTS OF FUN HAD!! WELL HAVE A GREAT WEEK.

Unknown said...

Julie,
I am RSVPing for Saturday. Count me in girlfriend. Can't wait!!!